An endowment is a permanent fund from which only earned income is spent; the principal is invested under the guidance of the Board of Trustees. Funds come to the endowment through gifts designated for that purpose by donors, and through unrestricted capital gifts that the trustees designate for endowment.
A named endowment fund may be established at any time, and additional gifts in any amount may be made to any endowment at any time. Princeton Academy’s endowment includes funding for scholarships, the library, faculty professional development, technology and much more. In addition to the Academy’s general endowment fund, Princeton Academy welcomes donations to any of the following named endowment funds.
To discuss a gift, please contact the Development Office at (609) 921-1879, or via email.
- Edward M. Deng Endowment for Math and Science Education
- Edward R. Farley Jr. Memorial Athletic Fund
- Family Memorial Endowment
- Fullerton Endowment for Faculty Development
- Kalkus Family Library Fund
- Marian E. Baglyos Endowment for Financial Assistance
- Mario J. Laurenti '03 Financial Aid Endowment
- Richard Stobaugh Fund
- Robert A. Monsour Endowment for Technology