Princeton Academy's Response to COVID-19
Headmaster Rik Dugan, School Leadership Team and School Nurse have collectively been monitoring the COVID-19 (coronavirus) global epidemic in order to plan and make decisions for the health and safety of the Princeton Academy community. This page will continue to be updated so please check back often.
Below are some of the reliable resources that our team is monitoring:
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is Princeton Academy Monitoring COVID-19?
- What steps can we employ to help protect our son(s)?
- How did Princeton Academy respond regarding spring travel for the Sacred Heart exchange trip?
- Will Princeton Academy continue its time-honored Morning Handshake tradition?
- How is Princeton Academy handling spring travel of families during Spring Break?
- How is Princeton Academy planning and preparing for distance learning?
- How will I/we know about post-Spring Break closures?
A Prayer from Provincial Shiela Hammond, RSCJ
Come, Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful.
And kindle in us the fire of your love.
Send forth your Spirit so that we may remain confident during this time of uncertainty.
Let hope be our antidote to fear
Let solidarity be our antidote to blame
Let our shared humanity be our antidote to our shared threat.
Let us pray for those affected by the
The ill and the families,
The caretakers and their families.
May we all be encouraged by the light of your Spirit.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.