Princeton Academy's COVID-19 Response and Plan
The PASH Forward plan is subject to change, and many of our procedures are meant to be flexible and adaptable given the ever-changing landscape of this pandemic.
Princeton Academy is committed to maintaining a strong partnership with you and to remaining true to our mission and values with an emphasis on flexibility, mindfulness, and understanding as we navigate each new scenario.
Currently, Princeton Academy maintains a Hybrid Learning model and offers enrolled families two learning modality options:
1. In-person learning (5 full days a week)
2. Remote learning (5 full days a week)
- Protect the physical and mental health and safety of students, faculty, and staff
- Provide the Princeton Academy academic experience in an environment in which each student thrives — whether on campus or at home
- Be compliant and closely adhere to guidelines from the State of New Jersey, NJDOH, Princeton Health Department, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- Maintain our strong sense of community
- Ensure access and equity for all students
- Deepen school–family partnerships
- Establish innovative and effective use of campus spaces and places
Have a question regarding our COVID response and PASH Forward plan?