Secondary School Placement
- What does the secondary school placement process look like at Princeton Academy?
- What is the best piece of advice you could offer parents? Students?
- How do you measure successful outcomes? And how does the mission of Princeton Academy and our Sacred Heart Goals work its way into the secondary school process?
- What percentage of eighth graders matriculate to independent day schools, boarding schools and public schools?
- Do students explore secondary schools outside of the Princeton area?
Watch the videos below to hear from our inspiring alumni on various topics about what makes Princeton Academy of the Sacred Heart stand out as the best school for boys in Princeton.
Affording Princeton Academy
Most independent and private schools provide joyful learning. At Princeton Academy, we provide a joyful experience – a sense of belonging and community that makes each boy feel known, valued and cared for... That's what we mean when we say, "PASHProud."
Princeton Academy's community of vibrant learners, educators and parents are dedicated to providing a school environment that mirrors our world. Our school embraces diversity, equity and inclusion, and our doors are always open to have a conversation that will help to fulfill your dream of providing the best education for your son.
There are a variety of Individualized Affordable Tuition options available and our team will work diligently with your family to make Princeton Academy a viable option for your son. We are proud that over 40 percent of our current families receive Individualized Affordable Tuition grants ranging from $1,000 to $30,000.
Inquire About Admission