Portrait of a Princeton Academy Graduate
When we begin to describe a Princeton Academy graduate, we think of a blank canvas and apply the unique brushstrokes that make up the dynamic attributes of an enlightened man who is socially aware and morally centered. He began his journey at Princeton Academy in formation and developed his creativity, compassion and courage to find the good within and be his best self. #PASHAlumni are active citizens, lifelong learners, spiritual individuals and most of all, good men.
As an ACTIVE CITIZEN, a Princeton Academy Graduate is:
- Kind, compassionate, empathetic and caring
- Self aware, humble, courteous and confident
- Good communicator
- Moral and trustworthy
- Global and accepting
- Courageous Leader
- Gives back to his communities, nation and world
- Respects others - appreciates the talents and limitations of self and others
- Listens to others, speaks and writes clearly, honestly and openly
- Behaves ethically and responsibly
- Knows other cultures and languages
- Understands and values diversity
- Acts on his beliefs and serves others
As a LIFELONG LEARNER, a Princeton Academy Graduate:
- Loves to learn
- Is creative and flexible
- Is Resilient
- Is Analytical
- Is an informed risk taker
- Observes, questions and connects
- Solves problems resourcefully
- Gives effort and perseveres
- Thinks critically
- Learns from his mistake
As a SPIRITUAL INDIVIDUAL, a Princeton Academy Graduate is:
- Grows in his faith/seeks truth and understanding
- Respects the faith of others
We invite you to learn more about Princeton Academy's role in your son's story.
Use the link below to request more information about our lively learning spaces, our exceptional faculty and staff, and our vibrant culture.
You may also be surprised to learn that, with the help of Individualized Affordable Tuition Program, a Princeton Academy education may be easier that you think.